
Obi as a cute little non-trouble making teenie tiny puppy.
Obi Now. Those are 5 lb weights that I have found her hauling around.. that seems like a lot for a puppy jaw.
Marley enjoying the hole Obi dug.
I am not one of those people who think their dogs are their children. I love Marley and Obi-won (Stacey's dog) so much, but when push comes to shove they are dogs and when leaving for dinner I can leave them home alone with no guilt.
But that being said, look at the cute cute little puppy picture of Obi in my hammock this summer and then now. I love having a puppy around even though she can be a little bit of a ..uh.. spit.. sometimes when she is trying to get out of the yard, get in the garbage, dig a hole, chew up shoes, steal marley's bone. But it's really funny to see how my 9 year old dog reacts to this 7 month old one. He acts more like a puppy and seems to egg her on in being bad because he won't get yelled at...she will. I know seems crazy.. but look at the hole Obi dug. Marley is enjoying it so so much.. Ah teamwork. I can't help but find it a bit suspicious. =c)
2 comments:
Obi is so cute! I love puppies - but the grow up way too fast. I want a puppy that looks like a puppy as long as it acts like one - is there such a dog? Ahh... well I like dogs too, so I guess I'll just cope. Hilarious about Marley - sounds like my older siblings.
So cute!! I miss Koda being a puppy! I love that Marley eggs her on...that is so funny!
Post a Comment