The Pebble Creek wildflower festival hike down the mountain.
Music, food, hiking, flowers, and friends. It was a really good time.
Music, food, hiking, flowers, and friends. It was a really good time.
That is the infamous Bonanza-Jellybean's leg you see on Jamie's (in the hat) back.
Living in the bermuda triangle of music, we decided to take as many bands in at once
and travel to this fun festival. I had been a few years earlier when I was living in Moscow,
but was amazed to see how much it had grown in that time. There were 3 stages plus a dance tent and a comedy stage. A security guard told us there were 70,000 people there. I believe it! It was really fun. My favorite band was Bon Iver, Look them up, they are great! NIN was surprisingly great too, and of course the good old Decemberist. That was my 10th time seeing them. Last time I saw them at Sasqauatchd they were on the smallest stage. This year they were on the main stage:* sniff* they grow up so fast.
I had never seen anything like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment